Footfall Lighting’s Continulux® LED light is a unique British made continuous handrail light solution. This fully IP67 rated LED module is suitable for the harshest external condition. Its seamless fit into the slotted handrail gives maximum comfort and vandal resistance. Our lens is injection moulded poly-carbonate, UV stabilised, IK10 rated and able to withstand high temperature.
We are able to manufacture the lens in a variety of colours to suit a particular application in addition to the built-in RGB colour options of the LED board. The back to back interconnected modules give a continuous light stream interrupted only by our support bracket stem designed specifically for this system and its wiring. Its antimicrobial properties make it ideal for public areas.
We have now launched our new updated Continulux module 5W – 150 Lux with a dedicated row of LED’s for emergency use, operating at 0.3Watt and providing up to 10 Lux for 3 hours.
- Moulded diffused lens: Antimicrobial
- Back to back interconnecting modules
- Continuous uninterrupted light
- Dedicated row of LED’s for emergency option
- Asymmetric or Symmetric light flow
- Multi coloured lens option
- Dimmable or non dimmable
- Vandal resistant
- Simple to install and maintain
- Bespoke fully conforming Handrail Bracket
- 10 LUX up to 150 LUX @ FFL
- For use in standard slotted handrail
- 42.4mm Diam : 300mm x 24mm x 24mm modules
- 48.3mm Diam : 300mm x 27mm x 30mm modules
IP Test Certificate
Click “BS EN” buttons to view certificate details: