Our Spot Range of LED handrail lights have contoured injection moulded polycarbonate clear or diffused lens with a stainless steel spring action for a precise, secure location in the rail.
These mini spot lights incorporate Footfall Lighting unique simple and Patented installation technology ensuring a perfect surface fit.
There are a various features and different options to make it available to a wider range of applications. Symmetric or Asymmetric options of the lens can be used to guide the light symmetry down or direct the light across the walkway or stairs.
24V Constant Voltage: Available in Emergency Option 0.5W or Points of Emphasis 2.0W. IP65.
These spot lights offer a flush exterior to a circular handrail. Precision machining ensures a hair-line joint between the handrail and the unit.
- Contoured Injection Moulded Polycarbonate
- Rated life for LED module of 50,000 hours
- Up to 150 LUX at finish floor
- 24V Constant Voltage
- Vandal Resistant
- Suitable for standard 48.3mm Diam Handrail
- Available in 2700k, 3000k or 4000k
- British design and manufactured
- Polycarbonate Clear or Diffused Lens
- Options for a wide range of applications
- Asymmetric or Symmetric light flow
- Can be supplied with RGB Lens
- Designed for easy install and maintenance
- Emergency Option